COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS) INFORMATION
Tailwind Group is monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation carefully and is taking all necessary measures in accordance with the guidance provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and WHO (World Health Organization). Our number one priority is the health and safety of Tailwind Group residents and staff.
For the most up-to-date and area-specific information, we encourage you to monitor the CDC website, along with your local area colleges and universities updates.
WHAT IS TAILWIND GROUP DOING AT MY COMMUNITY?
Our offices remain staffed, but we have shifted to a no-contact environment so preferred communication will be by phone calls and emails. We will meet with tenants, as needed, for unit issues (such as moving in and getting keys) and for package deliveries. Maintenance will be performing emergency and high priority issues only.
Amenities are temporarily closed due to CDC and WHO recommendations.
Residents: Please monitor your emails and text messages from your Property and Leasing Managers for the latest information or follow us on social media.
WORKPLACE CLEANLINESS IS OF CRITICAL IMPORTANCE
As everyone has heard from the CDC, cleanliness is the most important factor in staying healthy. Please remember to do the following:
- Frequently wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Cover your cough or sneeze in the crook of your arm.
- Avoid close contact with others who are sick.
- Keep your work areas (and your home) clean and sanitary.
Employees should not come to work if they feel sick.
- Anyone who exhibits virus-like symptoms, in any form, should not come into the workplace. Please stay home until you are back to full strength and have no signs of viral illness.